Saturday, March 26, 2011

Starting point

When I started out in January 2011, I weighed more than I have ever done in my entire life - 86 kg! I started working out and following a Weight Watchery regime on my own. (I'm Norwegian, and here the concept is called Grete Roede, after the woman who started this type of weight loss classes). A year and a half ago, I attended these classes, but this time I'm doing it on my own.

Well, we're now at the end of March, and when I weighed in this morning I'm down to 81,1 kg. I'm getting married sometime in the late summer of 2012, and my goal is to weigh between 55 and 60 kg by then, and of course have a healthy percentage of fat on my body.

I love following different fat loss blogs, and I hope that by writing my own I'll be more motivated to stay on track! :) And hopefully people can learn along with me about good and bad weight loss strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment