Monday, July 4, 2011

My July goals

I've seen a lot of bloggers setting goals, but it wasn't until I read Dawn's monthly review of her goals that I was inspired to start making my own monthly goals. I love the idea, and here's what I'm going to be focusing on this month.

1. Do a mindful meditation most days

2. Be active most days (go for a walk or play golf when on the days I'm not working out)

3. Finish the 30 day shred (only 6 workouts left of level 3!)

4. Do C25K 3 times a week

5. Buy one piece of feminine everyday clothing and actually wear it

6. Start the Beck diet solution program

7. Eat healthy most days

6 comments:

  1. I love you goals! Did you get my link to zen habits? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Just found your blog - looks good!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I didn't get your link... I've looked all over, where did you "put" it? The name sounds interesting, could you link to it again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, thank you! I'll check out your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you! You're almost done with 30 Day Shred! Have you tried any of her other videos? I'm a little obsessed with Jillian's workouts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I'm a little obsessed with Jillian, too. :) I recently bought all her dvds that are available here in Europe. I haven't tried them yet, though, I want to finish the shred first. Which ones are your favorites?

    ReplyDelete