Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weehee - I just completed level 2

I just finished my last session of level 2 of the shred, and I did it without ONE SINGLE BREAK! :D Go me!!! :D

I have to say, it was hard and if I weren't so stubborn and so set on finishing strong, I probably wouldn't have made it. But it is good to push yourself and it helps to have a goal in mind.

Now I'm "well on my way to being shredded" as Jillian would say, and I'm supposed to start level 3 next. I'm more than a little scared, though. I vividly remember what a shock that first session of level 2 was on my body and mind. And I have no illusions that level 3 will be any less trying. However, like I said earlier, it IS good to push yourself. And level 2 has been getting more and more bearable the last sessions, so it is about time to move on.

This weekend I'm taking a golf course, so I probably won't be able to start level 3 until Monday. That should give me some time to rest up. Even though I'm scared of level 3, I'm also excited to feel my body getting stronger, to be closer to finishing the shred and to be able to start the Couch 2 5K soon. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment